Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks to the US Military

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”- Psalm 100:4-5


I’m a day late in expressing my personal thanks to the men and women in the US military. I was thinking of many of them yesterday as I spent the day with family minus a son who is in the Air Force and stationed across the country. He was with extended family members so that made the absence a little easier. My daughter is also living across the country but was able to spend time with her grandpa for Thanksgiving.

But for those in the military who were separated from their families for Thanksgiving and may have to be separated for Christmas, please know my family and nearly all of the people at my church and in my Midwestern community support you and your efforts to bring peace and stability to so many areas of the world.

We know you’re not perfect, but you are willing to go places most of us would be afraid to venture to and you’re willing to give up time with families which most of us don’t want to do.

Thanks from the bottom of our hearts for your courage and strength and willingness to help. You are a tremendous asset to our nation.

God bless. We’re praying for you.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home