Wednesday, April 30, 2008

National Day of Prayer is coming up

Ps 15:1 LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?
2 He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart
3 and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
4 who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts,
5 who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.


Tomorrow is the National Day of Prayer. Since I have a dentist appointment and other engagements tomorrow, I may not get to post then so I’m mentioning it now. This is a significant day in our nation, a day when people can put aside differences and ask God to forgive them and bless them according to His grace.

Psalm 15 gives us a good example of someone who God will honor when that person comes before him with petitions. I fail at most of these regularly, but I still strive to please God in everything I do.

Do you need a prayer said for you today? If so, let me know. I’ll be glad to lift your name before the Father and ask him to take care of you.

Keep praying,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home